spines/fire

Qoseph

Wow, personally don't like spines/fire but thats pretty decent compared to what I usally get and don't like the build after that.  

Going to say, lose the slots in health/stamina.  Only need a Pancrea and Performance shifter; to much gas in the tank when a farm is about speed not endurance as well as incarnate having you covered.  Should slot 2  of those into throw spines, put 1 into hasten and 1 into firery embrace to cut the recharge down more.  Swap out the IO set in Build up to 2 plain generic recharge and the build up proc; you gain 2.2 less recharge at the cost of losing of 1 mph running speed and 28 hps.

"Farming is just more fun in my opinion, beating up hordes of angry cosplayers...."  - Coyotedancer

On 2/5/2021 at 6:32 AM, Qoseph said:

Wow, personally don't like spines/fire but thats pretty decent compared to what I usally get and don't like the build after that.  

Going to say, lose the slots in health/stamina.  Only need a Pancrea and Performance shifter; to much gas in the tank when a farm is about speed not endurance as well as incarnate having you covered.  Should slot 2  of those into throw spines, put 1 into hasten and 1 into firery embrace to cut the recharge down more.  Swap out the IO set in Build up to 2 plain generic recharge and the build up proc; you gain 2.2 less recharge at the cost of losing of 1 mph running speed and 28 hps.

"Farming is just more fun in my opinion, beating up hordes of angry cosplayers...."  - Coyotedancer