Elec/Bio Build

BrandX

Been going over and over on how to do this build.  Looking at other /Bio builds.  Trying to get something that might work.  I think this might.  So open to critiques!

This Villain build was built using Mids Reborn 3.0.4.7
https://github.com/Reborn-Team/MidsReborn

Click this DataLink to open the build!

Level 50 Mutation Stalker
Primary Power Set: Electrical Melee
Secondary Power Set: Bio Armor
Power Pool: Leadership
Power Pool: Flight
Power Pool: Fighting
Power Pool: Speed
Ancillary Pool: Mu Mastery

Villain Profile:
Level 1: Havoc Punch -- SprAssMar-Acc/Dmg(A), SprAssMar-Dmg/Rchg(3), SprAssMar-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(3), SprAssMar-Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(5), SprAssMar-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(5), SprAssMar-Rchg/Rchg Build Up(7)
Level 1: Hide -- ShlWal-ResDam/Re TP(A), LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+(7), Ksm-ToHit+(50)
Level 2: Hardened Carapace -- StdPrt-ResDam/Def+(A), GldArm-3defTpProc(9), UnbGrd-ResDam(9), UnbGrd-ResDam/EndRdx(11), UnbGrd-ResDam/EndRdx/Rchg(11), UnbGrd-Max HP%(13)
Level 4: Boundless Energy -- PrfShf-End%(A), NmnCnv-Regen/Rcvry+(43), Pnc-Heal/+End(45), PwrTrns-+Heal(48)
Level 6: Assassin's Shock -- SprStlGl-Acc/Dmg(A), SprStlGl-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(13), SprStlGl-Rchg/Hide%(15), Mk'Bit-Dmg/EndRdx(15), Mk'Bit-Dam%(17), TchofDth-Dam%(17)
Level 8: Build Up -- GssSynFr--Build%(A)
Level 10: Environmental Modification -- Rct-Def(A), Rct-ResDam%(19), LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+(19)
Level 12: Maneuvers -- LucoftheG-Def(A), LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+(21)
Level 14: Fly -- WntGif-ResSlow(A)
Level 16: Adaptation 
Level 18: Chain Induction -- Hct-Dmg/Rchg(A), Hct-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(21), Hct-Acc/Rchg(23), Hct-Dmg/EndRdx(23), Hct-Dam%(25), TchofDth-Dam%(25)
Level 20: Ablative Carapace -- Prv-Heal(A), Prv-Heal/EndRdx(27), Prv-EndRdx/Rchg(27), Prv-Heal/Rchg(29), Prv-Heal/Rchg/EndRdx(29), Prv-Absorb%(31)
Level 22: Kick -- SprBlsCol-Dmg/EndRdx(A), SprBlsCol-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx(31), SprBlsCol-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(31), SprBlsCol-Dmg/EndRdx/Acc/Rchg(33), SprBlsCol-Rchg/HoldProc(33)
Level 24: Tough -- UnbGrd-ResDam(A), UnbGrd-ResDam/EndRdx(33), UnbGrd-Rchg/ResDam(34), UnbGrd-ResDam/EndRdx/Rchg(34)
Level 26: Thunder Strike -- SprAvl-Dmg/EndRdx(A), SprAvl-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx(34), SprAvl-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(36), SprAvl-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(36), SprAvl-Rchg/KDProc(36), Arm-Dam%(50)
Level 28: DNA Siphon -- SprStlGl-Dmg/Rchg(A), SprStlGl-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(37), SprStlGl-Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(37), ThfofEss-+End%(37)
Level 30: Weave -- RedFrt-Def/EndRdx(A), RedFrt-Def(39), LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+(46)
Level 32: Lightning Rod -- Obl-Dmg(A), Obl-Acc/Rchg(39), Obl-Dmg/Rchg(40), Obl-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(40), Obl-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(40), Obl-%Dam(42)
Level 35: Hasten -- RechRdx-I(A), RechRdx-I(42)
Level 38: Zapp -- Apc-Dmg/Rchg(A), Apc-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(39), Apc-Acc/Rchg(42), Apc-Dmg/EndRdx(43), Apc-Dam%(43)
Level 41: Genetic Corruption -- LthRps-Acc/Rchg(A), LthRps-EndRdx/Sleep(45), LthRps-Acc/EndRdx(45), LthRps-Acc/Sleep(46)
Level 44: Electric Shackles -- Empty(A)
Level 47: Hover -- LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+(A)
Level 49: Assault -- EndRdx-I(A)
Level 1: Assassination 
Level 1: Brawl -- KntCmb-Acc/Dmg(A), KntCmb-Dmg/EndRdx(46), KntCmb-Dmg/Rchg(48), KntCmb-Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(48)
Level 1: Sprint -- Empty(A)
Level 2: Rest -- Empty(A)
Level 2: Swift -- Run-I(A)
Level 2: Health -- Mrc-Rcvry+(A)
Level 2: Hurdle -- Jump-I(A)
Level 2: Stamina -- PrfShf-EndMod(A), PrfShf-End%(50)
Level 16: Defensive Adaptation 
Level 16: Efficient Adaptation 
Level 16: Offensive Adaptation 
Level 49: Quick Form 
------------

I checked my of and apparently I didn't make a miss build, and upon logging in looks like I built the toon while drunk, and I should probably Respec it. That said it still works and solo'd Burkholder.

I haven't imported your build but are you getting much out of brawl? I get you went with Mu for theme, as otherwise Shadowmeld and Moonbeam. With your shackles you have unslotted I'd throw in a ranged AoE -res proc since you can put something in there. Also make sure to do a +stealth io in sprint.

What is your goal with the toon?

Edited by SeraphimKensai

1 hour ago, SeraphimKensai said:

I checked my of and apparently I didn't make a miss build, and upon logging in looks like I built the toon while drunk, and I should probably Respec it. That said it still works and solo'd Burkholder.

I haven't imported your build but are you getting much out of brawl? I get you went with Mu for theme, as otherwise Shadowmeld and Moonbeam. With your shackles you have unslotted I'd throw in a ranged AoE -res proc since you can put something in there. Also make sure to do a +stealth io in sprint.

What is your goal with the toon?

Survival and ST DPS!  🙂  Also of course, concept.  Which is why I went with Mu Mastery.  Brawl is just being used for IO set bonuses.  Electric Shackles is because I love having a hold on melee's for Hami Raids and LGTF.  Also just fun for concept too.