Badge progress

AmpGuile

I can't speak for the CoT bosses.  BUT when it comes to any crafting badges where it says that you have to do X Level Y and X Level Z IOs, it means that you have to do X of both So if it's not progressing one one of those it might mean that you have enough of one IO (Level 25 maybe?) and not enough of the other (Level 30?  Or it might be the other way around depending on which you've done the most of)

It's not exactly X of both. Like if it says "Craft 15 lvl 25 and 30 enhancements, that means 7x lvl 25s and 8x lvl 30s. Which stinks because if you do it piecemeal over several days and don't track it yourself, you have to craft a bunch of both and watch the meter to see if it changes or not to figure out which ones you still need. They should probably change it in code to accept either instead of half and half.

As for CoT bosses, I think I've also been having issues with this. Some seem to count, other don't. Make sure you're not conflating it with the Mages badge, which I think some CoT bosses count towards but not the "Boss" one, maybe?