Missing or misplaced blinkies in missions

Parenthetical

This has happened about three times now so I don't know if it's something that happens randomly or if the bug happens consistently in the missions mentioned below....

This one is random - in the first mission on the Synapse trial, we could not find the blinky to end the mission.  No map marker, no sound, no hint of where to find the blinky.  We ended up restarting the whole thing and were able to progress after that.

"Search the PPD Archives" from Seer 1381 The blinky was in an enclosed staircase in a two-level room.  I could hear it but could not click on it. Luckily, a GM came and was able to go into the staircase and click on it for me. 

The latest - "Protect Ohanko" from Seer Marino.  Could not complete the task 'Remove Body' - the map marker indicated that the body was in that huge room with the ramps going up and down in the middle and going to the walkways along the edge of the open room - the room where it's a loooong way down to the watery bottom from the top.....There was no body to find and no sound. I checked all levels in that room and tried to see if the pointer would change around the indicated mark but no luck.  I just marked the mission complete from the contact. 

This wont be particularly helpful for you, but this does happen.  Some things spawn out of bounds and theres nothing the player can do but ask for assistance or autocomplete.  Theres even a lady getting her purse stolen in atlas park - the mobs fall into the abyss and she is left floating there forever fighting with the nothing to get her purse back.

On redside, I recently got sent on a mission to take out all the Arachnoids in a cave. The mission entrance was one of those "jump down a hole in the ground" things. Got inside, killed every Arachnoid, but the mission wouldn't complete. I went around and around and around, trying to find that last hidden mob, with no luck at all. Even used Reveal to make sure I hadn't overlooked a side passage somewhere. Still no luck.

To make things worse, I decided to just exit and reset the mission. Problem was, despite looking everywhere, I couldn't even find the mission exit. I finally resorted to just logging out while still in the cave, so that when I logged back in I'd be outside. Then I just called the contact and autocompleted it.

I'm really starting to wonder, though, if there is some sort of bug involving the feature that is supposed to show you the last spawn/glowie on the map once you've cleared everything else. It only seems to work consistently on Council/5th Column maps. On other types of maps, it's really hit or miss whether it works. I once did a CoT mission that required rescuing a whopping 21 hostages. Found 20 of them, but despite retracing my steps through the entire map, multiple times over the course of the next half hour, including Revealing the entire map, I could not find that last hostage and there was no map marker to show me where it was.

Edited by RikOz