Kat/ and ATO slotting question

Doc_Scorpion

On my kat/ scrapper, I have a full set of both Scrapper ATO's standing by...  I'm planning on putting them in Sting of the Wasp and Gambler's Cut (so they stay available when exemped).  Also, lots of bites at the proc apple...

Is there any particular reason to put one set in one power or the other?  Or can I just put them in either?

Unofficial Homecoming Wiki - Paragon Wiki updated for Homecoming!  Your contributions are welcome!
(Not the owner/operator - just a fan who wants to spread the word.)

2 hours ago, Doc_Scorpion said:

Is there any particular reason to put one set in one power or the other?  Or can I just put them in either?

Critical Strikes +50% is the only one that is tied to activating a power; Scrapper's Strike +2% (+3% if Superior) is always on in any power.

Having said that, I never really solved the former to my satisfaction on my Kat/Rad, so curious to hear the answers as well.

Edited by InvaderStych
  • Like 1

You see a mousetrap? I see free cheese and a f$%^ing challenge.

i went with sting since i run 2 procs in it along with the fact that scrappers crit so it would do higher damage on crits but it is slightly lower dps unfortunately procs dont like fast base recharge from what i can tell so it procced really inconsistent dont have any numbers though as i just playtest my builds could be placebo but gamblers felt like a better pure attack and sting a better proc attack