Lvl 24 power choice: Beast/Kin

Argentae

Trying to decide on a lvl 24 power. Have all primary and secondary powers except Repel and only Hover from  power pools.

Three primary options I’m thinking of so far:

1. Sorcery for the mez protection.

Offends my sense of efficiency, getting by pretty well with SB and Hover with swift and hover slotted for flight with one SO. Not sure I want to put three power slots into it. Blast is good on some control builds, but Beast/Kin is busy. 

2. My son is a big fan of Unstsppable.

a taunt could be useful if I need to pull some aggro off my youngest’s brute. Fear could be decent soft control?

3. Traditional Leadership pool. Does ANY +Rech affect pet summons cooldown? The top tier power could be useful, Tactics would be the classic reason for the + to hit.

Any thoughts? 
Obviously Dire Wolf (can’t wait!) has the 26th slot, so it’ll take a bit to get deep into a pool anyway.

Just got my second Lion, so happy about that. They are much faster than the wolves. 🙂

The Fear in Leadership isn't really useful for most builds, but Provoke by itself is not a bad choice for Masterminds. It gives you the option to run a Tankermind build if you want to.. with Beasts I generally wouldn't as they are quite sturdy, but that doesn't mean that having it in the toolbox is a bad thing.

Maneuvers/Tactics is always a good choice for Masterminds.

Personally, I'd go with Hasten. Because, well, it's Hasten. Kinda like bacon, only better 😄

That’s fair. 🙂

I actually had hasten selected by default when I stopped to think about how deep into a pool I might want/need to go. 

Does Burnout recharge pet summons? End crash would be largely mitigated by Transference. 

Welp, I suppose bacon it is! Something to snack on while I wait for Dire Wolf. 😛

Thanks! 

Burnout does recharge pet summons, but it's not a big deal for Beasts... it's only relevant for Thugs to get double Gang War. And maybe for Demons? I assume they can get double Hell on Earth (on different demons), but I don't recall for certain. Beasts, however, should not be resummoning the beasts so often that they would need Burnout, and if you are in a situation where you're summoning that fast, probably Siphon Speed and a fast retrograde tactical maneuver is better than summoning again into a losing fight.

Mmmm, Hasten 🥓 .... yummmy