Archery Archetype/Powers. Where to start?

Tolk63

Hey all.

I am looking to make a Norse style character that has Archery as one of his powers. But I am having issues deciding what to take as I normally play Tankers/Brutes and haven't the foggiest idea of the Archetypes outside of those.

I play solo mostly, so input on what Archetypes and Powersets to match with Archery would help immensely, though I am not against creating a support character either. Just looking for help on getting me started on one that I am not going to struggle with in near every mission I take on.

Thanks for looking in on this.

6 hours ago, Tolk63 said:

I play solo mostly, so input on what Archetypes and Powersets to match with Archery would help immensely

My first question would be just how powerful or mundane you want the character to be.  If you want to keep them fairly "grounded" or "street-level" in terms of power, an archery/invulnerability sentinel could work.  If you want the character to be a bit more powerful and flashy, then perhaps an archery/electricity manipulation blaster could work.  If you're looking for a more sinister feeling, consider an archery/dark miasma corruptor, (or swap around the powersets and play a defender).  Hope those give you something to start from.  Cheers!