Allow all options for all heads?

I noticed beast heads have relatively few options. Wouldn't it take just a few code snips to enable them to have the fully diverse capability of all the head types since the ui and content already exists, I hope? I'm sure without some adjustment not everything would show up just right, but stuff like horns sticking a bit to far into the head or such probably isn't going to matter much. This has probably been suggested before but if so I didn't see it in my searches, maybe I didn't look for it the same way they discussed it. So here's a newish player hoping he isn't beating a very dead old horse.

With the way the scaling options work it makes me wonder if an y-axis or even x-axis position slider might be created for head ware / adornment positions.

Edited by Maelstrom Vortex
  • Like 1

I can see a few hair and hat options working on the animal heads, and I'd like to see them implemented!

It may be an issue trying to get them to look pretty, so the options might be a little scarce at first, especially for long hair or ones with weird hairlines.

On 3/14/2021 at 10:51 AM, Tyrannical said:

I can see a few hair and hat options working on the animal heads, and I'd like to see them implemented!

It may be an issue trying to get them to look pretty, so the options might be a little scarce at first, especially for long hair or ones with weird hairlines.

Or horns.. ironically the horns are available for humanoid heads.. and that's it.

Coincidentally I just created a new toon yesterday with one of the beast heads, and was sort of surprised to find that you can't even mess around much with the face scales of them.  I started trying to play around with them and if I found one was useless, I set it all the way to the left for easy visual reminder for m7yself.  I think all but the top two or three are useless.

I'm guessing there's good reasons for all of this or the mods of yore would have done this already.  Like maybe the horns don't have a base that would extend fully into the animal head so they'd float in front or something (and hats are their own full head, not just something stuck to your head head like goggles say.

╔═══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╗

Clave's Sure-Fire Secrets to Enjoying City Of Heroes
Don't bother with those farming chores...
Skip your homework on the Market...
Play any power sets that you want...
Because this game is easy.  Go have fun!

You'll be perfectly fine, promise! 

╚═══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╝