Potential Bug: Home, End, Page Up, and Page Down Not Working Since Update

NOTE-Original post preserved for potential investigation purposes.

Since the latest update to the Invision Community forum code here, my Home, End, Page Up, and Page Down keys are not scrolling the pages as they normally would.
They still work inside text boxes (such as this one while I'm composing this message in), but aren't allowing me to jump to the top/bottom of the page while reading other posts.

Any ideas if this is a localized problem for me, or is this a problem for others as well?

EDIT:

Ok, so . . . oddness.  Seems to be a local problem.
I did some experimenting.  I had some browser windows open from before the forum update hit, and was still able to use those keys normally there.

I closed down the window containing the new forum UI, and opened a new one.  The key's functionality has been restored.
I'll monitor to see if I can reproduce the issue, and whether it happens in other websites, or just here.

Edited by TemporalVileTerror
Resolved?

Ok.  Not sure what's causing it, but something about this new update isn't playing nice with my browser (Opera).  I still haven't found out what, exactly, is triggering this . . . but now in two more browser windows the functionality of those keys has been lost.

As before, if I close the affected windows and return to the page I was last on, the keys regain their functions.  I still haven't determined a cause.