Future Sounds ... From Pocket D!

swisscub

futuresounds.jpg

With this 2nd Spotify MixTape collection themed with "Future Sounds from Pocket D", you'll find yourself teleported right back in your favorite Paragon City Night Club with all it's fantastic, trippy and galactic sounds that make it the place we've come to love.

You can find the MixTape here:

https://open.spotify.com/embed/playlist/5XW4QIRi2Sj7MZ3Mq7CdJM 

If you've missed the first Pocket D MixTape and would like to give it a go, you can find it right here:

https://open.spotify.com/embed/playlist/654OhNBtCB0vS7bzluela8 

Don't forget to hit SUBSCRIBE/FOLLOW for future playlists from the Paragon Universe! 😉

Hope you enjoy! 

👽 @swisscub aka @SWISS AKA 👽

Edited by swisscub
  • Thanks 1

I have Spotify but it's the free version and these still do not open for me so perhaps it is a paid subscription feature

or for phones as PC browsers may be more limited, for security reasons, in what actions they are permitted to execute.

Like the Costume Creator? Enjoy a challenge? Love to WIN?

You really should've clicked here before 6pm on Sunday the 18th!

07K1tHnz_o.png

• 4 weeks later

That is really bizarre... I don't think that playlists are meant for subscribers only!? I'll check this though, as it seems very strange! I've checked out playlists before, and despite me not being logged in, it allowed me to listen to them.

Are you able to find the playlist within Spotify itself if you look the name up? And does it work there!?

• 4 months later

Weird! It might be Browser-related. Just been looking into this again. It works fine on my Chrome?

And no, I think even as a free Spotify user you should be able to have a go at this, but you will have some advertisment-blocks playing between every other song.

Could someone else reply if they can access and listen to the songs? And sorry for the delay in response - I check only every so often on here. 😉