Stance Options for the Walk Power

Howdy, forums.

I'd like to humbly suggest the implementation of animation changes for Walk.  Currently, we have this option for Stances in Inherent Powers, which is fantastic, hats off to the HC devs for making that work.  I'd like to see that function ported over to Walk, with the option to choose one of the three Walk animations (masculine, feminine, huge) for use.

For a shameless self anecdote, I have a character who is meant to be strongly built for the CoH feminine model.  I don't feel that the current feminine walk really suits her as a character, and I'd LOVE to use the standard masculine walk for her animation. 

I think this'd allow just a little bit extra personalization for character design, though I will freely admit that I don't know the scope of this work given that Walk types are currently gender-locked.

Thoughts?

Edited by VinceBlood
  • Like 7

On 3/21/2021 at 5:10 PM, Captain Citadel said:

Adding onto this suggestion, a "hover" stance for the Walk power would be cool too. Not capable of actual flight, just an option to show your character moving at Walk speed using a pose that floats off the ground. Would be ideal for all sorts of character concepts.

Yes please -- that sounds absolutely badass!