MM pets ALL die upon achieving new level

Tahliah

It feels like the same conversation has happened 4 times.  At this point all i can add is even without a response from the homecoming team,  they have read through the topic.  But i couldnt pretend to know if this is on 'the list' or how far up or down the list it is.

I have a MM and my wife and kids all chose MM for their first character and we never triggered this very specific situation.  Its like finding the hose left on and saying a fire hydrant burst.  My personal opinion on the priority of this issue would be slightly above low priority - something that probably wont see attention until more broad adjustments are being made to masterminds.

But being aware of the issue makes workarounds possible until a fix is in.  Possible workarounds could be make the mastermind the team leader or hang back from combat if you are about to ding and trigger your pets death (if they were convenient they wouldnt be called 'work'arounds).  But its either use some sort of workaround while waiting for a fix or not be suprised if the pets drop dead.