Leviathan 4: Origin [ID 39090]

cranebump

image.png.c9e5af8b95f41e45d6cc4a397eca7a5a.png 

NOTE: I did this with a pretty strong blaster (AR/TA with IO sets and Procs on most powers). So, I was able to control with stuns, slows, immobs and holds. Vast majority of battles should be doable (there were 3 incidences where I had challenges in the tests, but one can make use of an ally. The last one? Dicey. Sorta like the Comrade ambush spawn in Leviathan Arc 1, Mish 1). That said, this is mostly about story. Experimenting with a different method of narration here. Hoping it's interesting for the player. Mostly small maps, so not a ton of bouncing around (Mish 2 the exception).

FYI: There was a pretty tough boss in the last mish. It is skippable. 

ANYhoo, Arc will conclude with Leviathan 5 (title TBD).

Let me know if you catch the easter egg in the titles.:-)

Oh--there is an End Clue after arc complete. Worth looking at if you miss the ping. I have to redo that whole box to fit in "see your clues screen" after you're told you have a dossier you can refer to. Hoping that's my last big fix. Spawns were okay throughout, but intend to run with some other toons to make sure.

Thanks in advance,

Crane

Edited by cranebump

I have done a TON of AE work, both long form and single arc. Just search the AE mish list for my sig @cranebump. For more information on my stories, head to the AE forum sub-heading and look for “Crane’s World.” Support your AE authors! We ARE the new content.

In the process of adding a 5th mish. Had an inspiration last night.

ADDITIONS COMPLETE.

Edited by cranebump

I have done a TON of AE work, both long form and single arc. Just search the AE mish list for my sig @cranebump. For more information on my stories, head to the AE forum sub-heading and look for “Crane’s World.” Support your AE authors! We ARE the new content.

• cranebump changed the title to Leviathan 4: Origin [ID 39090]

Death from above! 

image.png.7aeef6db946018451eae9b5f58d0237e.png

Or rather, he is "dead from above."

Definitely taking the timer off mish #1. No reason for it.

When things spawn perfectly...

image.png.4c434745978651b778d28643f7d3829b.png

Now, why is this perfect. Because I know one of them is the right console, and the other spawns an ambush.:-)

Guess which one I got?

image.png.3dd53cbc3dd5697f74e06ca86802dda6.png

Edited by cranebump