My mids is broke

Jawbreaker

It looks like you have the issue that occurs when you upgrade from the old mids to the new one but it part of the old one is messing with it.  I just got home from a very long day so I can't recall exactly, however, I know there are a couple threads that talk about it.  I'll go dig one up...

Edited by KauaiJim

Want to see my current list of characters?  Want to know more about me than you ever wanted to know?

Wish Granted!   Check out the 'About Me' in my profile:   KauaiJim - Homecoming (homecomingservers.com)

Here's one:

It's basically a cosmetic issue.  A clean install in a clean new directory should fix it.  BE SURE not to delete any builds you have though.  I usually just relocate my old directory to a backup drive OR rename the old directory and leave it where it is, then create a new fresh directory and install mids there.  Just re-install mids fresh from the official link should do it.  👍

Edited by KauaiJim
  • Like 1

Want to see my current list of characters?  Want to know more about me than you ever wanted to know?

Wish Granted!   Check out the 'About Me' in my profile:   KauaiJim - Homecoming (homecomingservers.com)

19 minutes ago, KauaiJim said:

Here's one:

It's basically a cosmetic issue.  A clean install in a clean new directory should fix it.  BE SURE not to delete any builds you have though.  I usually just relocate my old directory to a backup drive OR rename the old directory and leave it where it is, then create a new fresh directory and install mids there.  Just re-install mids fresh from the official link should do it.  👍

Thank you so much!

Ask me about my City Of Heroes patch problem https://levelzeroems.com/search?q=City of Heroes