Ninja Revival

TygerDarkstorm

So, I am not sure what else to call this, and I imagine it will end up solving itself, but I thought it interesting enough to post about, though I was not sure where.

Earlier I was playing my Ninja/Cold MM and we were going up against a redcon EB and I happened to drop a small green inspiration on one of my ninjas right as his health dipped dangerously low. Well, idk if it was lag or what, but apparently he died about the same time, and interestingly enough, the system processed both things.

What I mean is, not only did he die, but the green inspiration actually rezzed him and he went back to fighting (I think; I admittedly did not pay close attention nor did I get a screenshot of the event). After the EB died, I was left with the rezzed ninja and my jounin and at that point, walked away to eat dinner with the fam.

I returned and resummoned my genin and got this:

U3px7zl.jpg

4 genin, one a duplicate of the one that had rezzed. I was able to buff him along with the rest of my ninja crew. As suspected, the issue resolved itself upon completing the mission I was in. But I thought this phenomenon was interesting, and no, I didn't exploit it; there was no combat remaining in my mission. Seemed interesting that the same quirk that can allow a player to "self-rez" if they pop a heal right as they die also works on pets and could potentially lead to some crazy happenings (though this bug is hard to "make happen"--the only times it's ever happened to me were accidental).

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Global: @Valnara1; Discord Handle: @Valnara#0620

I primarily play on Everlasting, but you may occasionally find me on Indom. 🙂

Notable Characters: Apocolyptica - Demons/Storm MM; Lurking Monster - Human-Form WS; Environmentabot - Bots/Nature MM; Miss Fade - Ill/Traps Controller; Sister Apocalypse - Beast/Dark MM; Dr. Elaina Wrath - Plant/Rad Controller (Join the House of Wrath, and spread the word of science!); Ruff Ruff Boom - AR/Devices Blaster

Sounds like a perfect timing sort of thing.  But if a setup is found to make it easily duplicatable,  then there is the possibility of multiple tier 3 pets.  Overall,  i think it wont be something players attempt to exploit since the pet was lost on hitting a loading zone.

12 minutes ago, TheZag said:

Sounds like a perfect timing sort of thing.  But if a setup is found to make it easily duplicatable,  then there is the possibility of multiple tier 3 pets.  Overall,  i think it wont be something players attempt to exploit since the pet was lost on hitting a loading zone.

I agree.

Like I said, I felt it worth mentioning/posting about because it was interesting and I had not seen it happen with pets. But ultimately, like you said, I don't see many players attempting to exploit or even recreate this bug. I am not even sure I could make it happen again intentionally, lol. 

Global: @Valnara1; Discord Handle: @Valnara#0620

I primarily play on Everlasting, but you may occasionally find me on Indom. 🙂

Notable Characters: Apocolyptica - Demons/Storm MM; Lurking Monster - Human-Form WS; Environmentabot - Bots/Nature MM; Miss Fade - Ill/Traps Controller; Sister Apocalypse - Beast/Dark MM; Dr. Elaina Wrath - Plant/Rad Controller (Join the House of Wrath, and spread the word of science!); Ruff Ruff Boom - AR/Devices Blaster