A happy medium with Sonic visuals?

• TrickArrow_DebuffDamRes.png.1715ed6e2889e85a31785b58b33e4227.png Trick Arrow > Disruption Arrow
    • The visual FX for this power has been changed to alleviate headaches being induced by the old VFX
    • Due to the health implications of the old VFX, this is not an optional change
  • Freedom Corps > Nullifier > Sonic Grenade
    • The visual FX for this power has been changed to alleviate headaches being induced by the old VFX

I don't want to cause headaches, and it is clear that this is not an optional change, but it is possible to make the new visuals a little more, well, visual?  I fight a lot of Longbow, mainly because they are not Council, and you have to learn to nullify the Nullifiers.  But currently the visuals are incredibly subtle.  Would it be possible to keep the current floor based visuals, but maybe increase the brightness or contrast?  Thanking you in advance.

Who run Bartertown?

Kind of agree. I tested it last night and also thought to myself that this thing might be hard to see with other patches around. Also, might help if we could color our trick arrow effects like nearly every other set 😉