Unable to see party members on the map.

RogerWilco

Both in zones and instances, I can no longer see my party members and friendly NPCs as green arrows on the map.

This seems to have started a couple of weeks ago, before the last patch went live but after March.

Is there a setting I'm missing?

I am using Vidiotmaps, but friends of mine do as well without similar problems.

This could also be a bug, but I might just be missing something, so I wanted to ask here first.

The adventurous Space Janitor reporting for duty. Cleaning the universe since 1992 and Paragon City, the Rogue Isles and Praetoria since 2011.

BlueYellowRed.png.cffb9b692dd0484133ca1d9ee2c8c4ce.png

11 hours ago, Apparition said:

Per chance, is this only in Atlas Park and/or Mercy Island?

No all zones and instances, as I mentioned at the start of my post. It is especially annoying in large open maps.

The adventurous Space Janitor reporting for duty. Cleaning the universe since 1992 and Paragon City, the Rogue Isles and Praetoria since 2011.

Possibly a silly question, but if you open the dropdown menu at the bottom right of the map, do you have the option to see team mates selected?  I've accidentally unselected various map icons many times over the years.

Reunion player, ex-Defiant.

AE SFMA: Zombie Ninja Pirates! (#18051)

Regeneratio delenda est!

• 4 weeks later
On 4/25/2021 at 12:47 AM, Grouchybeast said:

Possibly a silly question, but if you open the dropdown menu at the bottom right of the map, do you have the option to see team mates selected?  I've accidentally unselected various map icons many times over the years.

Yes, that was the problem.

Thanks!