thank you for group fly changes

zolinar

10 minutes ago, okkcapwn said:

I hate group fly. it's a useless power

It isn’t if you have ground-bound minions and flight is your primary travel power. 

I have done a TON of AE work, both long form and single arc. Just search the AE mish list for my sig @cranebump. For more information on my stories, head to the AE forum sub-heading and look for “Crane’s World.” Support your AE authors! We ARE the new content.

2 minutes ago, okkcapwn said:

it is even if you have ground-bound minions

Three unsupported negative responses on this topic. Thank you for trolling. Enjoy your echo chamber.

Edited by cranebump

I have done a TON of AE work, both long form and single arc. Just search the AE mish list for my sig @cranebump. For more information on my stories, head to the AE forum sub-heading and look for “Crane’s World.” Support your AE authors! We ARE the new content.

1 minute ago, cranebump said:

Three unsupported negative responses. Thank you for trolling. Enjoy your echo chamber.

when it's used in group settings powersets that MUST be on the ground to activate can't be activated.  That's why it still sucks. there's your support

14 minutes ago, okkcapwn said:

when it's used in group settings powersets that MUST be on the ground to activate can't be activated.  That's why it still sucks. there's your support

Doesn’t jibe with at least one user’s response in this thread, so obviously someone has a use for it. “Suckage” is subjective, unless all you’re doing is unimaginative number crunching.  

Assuming you’re soloing, and you want minions to travel using your chosen mode of travel, then that use is obvious. For players hacked off by the power, they can visit Null the Gull and switch it off. 

FYI: I only responded to you because you latched on to this subject for (seemingly) no other reason then to remind the populace how much you dislike the power. Mention it once, it’s an opinion. Mention it multiple times (including making a thread whose only purpose seems to be contradiction) and it appears obsessive. 

Edited by cranebump
  • Like 2

13 minutes ago, cranebump said:

Doesn’t jibe with at least one user’s response in this thread, so obviously someone has a use for it. “Suckage” is subjective, unless all you’re doing is unimaginative number crunching.  

Assuming you’re soloing, and you want minions to travel using your chosen mode of travel, then that use is obvious. For players hacked off by the power, they can visit Null the Gull and switch it off. 

FYI: I only responded to you because you latched on to this subject for (seemingly) no other reason then to remind the populace how much you dislike the power. Mention it once, it’s an opinion. Mention it multiple times (including making a thread whose only purpose seems to be contradiction) and it appears obsessive. 

Thanks for the info about turning it off with null the gull.

2 hours ago, okkcapwn said:

I hate group fly. it's a useless power

And you hate it so much that you not only have to comment on it here, but create another thread just so you can say it again? Repetition doesn't increase the weight of your argument; please refrain from creating unnecessary and redundant message threads.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1