spreadsheet/dataset of all powers, range, recast, etc.?

So I like having a spreadsheet I can sort and compare powers (skills, spells, etc.) in every MMORPGs I play.

It 'seems' like this is available given the extensive number of topics that something like this is available.  I see the API thread with JSON files, but I'm not familiar with them.  And sites like City of Data seem to have all the info, but not available in one file I can mess around with.  I can work with SAS datasets, or various other data formats if I can read them into SAS.

Can someone point me to what I'm looking for, or suggest how I can accomplish this?

Thanks,

Mal

On 4/25/2021 at 7:07 PM, malleable1 said:

So I like having a spreadsheet I can sort and compare powers (skills, spells, etc.) in every MMORPGs I play.

It 'seems' like this is available given the extensive number of topics that something like this is available.  I see the API thread with JSON files, but I'm not familiar with them.  And sites like City of Data seem to have all the info, but not available in one file I can mess around with.  I can work with SAS datasets, or various other data formats if I can read them into SAS.

Can someone point me to what I'm looking for, or suggest how I can accomplish this?

Thanks,

Mal

I have a Program with Data set  named PKsPowersChecker.Zip.

Run the program PKsPowersChecker.exe. Select the Entity (Blaster, Corrupter, etc) you desire data.

Wait a few seconds for it to sort the data then Right click on Data and select Export. It will be placed in an Excel/LiberOffice spreadsheet format.

The Data will be for EVERY powerset of that archetype, so run it about 15 times and you will have them all.

It's from one of our Amazing Players (the-philotic-knight) who has put together several wonderful tools including a Mod program allowing you to Modify, or remove almost any Sound or affect in the game that you may have issues with.

https://forums.homecomingservers.com/profile/6005-the-philotic-knight/

Make sure to drop him a thanks as he and many of our non Dev volunteers go under appreciated.

The link to this and many other things of his is...

http://www.cityofplayers.com/

Hope this helps. If thats not what you wan't he can probably point you in the right direction.

Edited by KageYume

Thanks very much KageYume!

This sounds exactly like what I'm going for.  Websites databases are fine to a point, but for me nothing beats being able to put it all in a spreadsheet and do my own calculations, sort and filter, and add my own categories.

Best,

Mal

It should be noted that my program was based on data from the original SCoRE leak.... so any changes that HC has made to the powers since then would NOT be reflected in that data.

If anyone has the time to make a proper and full DeBinner, then we could use that to obtain updated data from the client files. But, until then... this is what we got.

I'm out.