wont run

Stonetigers

I am getting the same errors in tequilla and trying to run score. 

Also have Windows 10 and an Intel HD 3000 as my Graphics.

Since this was a budget laptop in doesn't have game style in mind when I got it.

Can we use Titan, or does it have to be Score?

Ditto... I am getting the same errors in tequilla and trying to run score. 

Also have Windows 10 and an Intel HD 2000 as my Graphics, however it can run as a 3000 for drivers.

Mine was an all-in-one touchscreen from HP, but it runs games that are much more recent on it with no problem.

Is there a way I can get myself into SCORE as well?

• 1 month later
  • 3 months later

I am having issues with Coh complaining about old drivers and no open gl like stone tiger. My computer however is not a laptop but a desktop with integrated graphics card. Dxdiag says that the graphics card is the Intel G45/G43 Express chipset. Am running Directx 12. The computer has just had the latest Microsoft updates installed.

When I am good I am very good, when I am bad I am better

1 hour ago, Craigrx said:

I am having issues with Coh complaining about old drivers and no open gl like stone tiger. My computer however is not a laptop but a desktop with integrated graphics card. Dxdiag says that the graphics card is the Intel G45/G43 Express chipset. Am running Directx 12. The computer has just had the latest Microsoft updates installed.

Follow my workaround above.

• Retired Game Master

It's likely that the Windows 10 drivers for that chipset don't have the necessary OpenGL support to run City of Heroes.  Unless you can figure out how to apply the necessary driver shim, you won't be able to play.  We also don't officially support using the driver shim process.

5 hours ago, Craigrx said:

Tried it still wont work

Are you sure you entered the correct name of your OpenGL driver? Also, the location and name of the game's executable has changed. It's no longer tequila/homecoming.exe. It's tequila/hc-bin64/cityofheroes.exe (or tequila/hc-bin32/cityofheroes.exe if you're using the 32-bit version, which you may have to do).

You should check the name of the installed driver to ensure you enter it correctly in the shim.

Look in Windows\SysWOW64 for igXicd32.dll, where X is a number. That's the name of the file you should use.