Mind Control: No Pet?

Senbonbanana

I thought of a few things that may not be too powerful. 

Change mass hypnosis to cause immobilize.

Telekinesis endurance cost lowered, change to a click power, and remove the repel. Or change the power completely to be like earthquake.

I could see lowering mass confusion and total domination to 180ish. 

I really wish that dominate t3 was the t1 or t2 power because on most of my doms I don't want mesmerize nor levitate. 

On 7/17/2021 at 2:01 AM, Tantricsecrets said:

I thought of a few things that may not be too powerful. 

Change mass hypnosis to cause immobilize.

Telekinesis endurance cost lowered, change to a click power, and remove the repel. Or change the power completely to be like earthquake.

I could see lowering mass confusion and total domination to 180ish. 

I really wish that dominate t3 was the t1 or t2 power because on most of my doms I don't want mesmerize nor levitate. 

Adding an immobilize to Mass Hypnosis would likely alert the enemies to you and would be pissed when they wake.  One of the best things about Mind Control is how stealthy it can be.  We know that Flash Arrow causes -tohitt without alerting anyone.  I'd like to see Mass Hypnosis as it is with a side of Flash Arrow.  

TK is up in the air.  I'll defer to see what they spitball for this one if the time comes since this would likely be the most foundational change they could do with Mind.  

Mass Confusion and Total Domination are fine as is.  You have tons of soft control in Mass Hypnosis and Terrify to help supplement that hard control. 

I do want to see the first 4 powers reshuffled so that Dominate is t2 and Confuse is t3.  But Mesmerize IS very powerful for a power I have single slotted with an Apocolypse +5 dmg IO it does decent ST psi damage and controls a target instantly for quite a long time.   

Edited by Mezmera