Reroll and start in the game/Reroll et débuts dans le jeu

I create a lot of different characters and every time I end up with the same problem: The first missions with Matthew Habashy, Twinshot etc. (it's the same thing for the villains).
It's always the same missions, so it's not a big deal but it's always the same maps.
So you could keep the same missions (or make new ones) but have the missions in different buildings with different maps.
Because in fact there is no surprise anymore, we know the maps, we know where the mobs are etc.
So keep the story if you want to not disturb the "lore" of the game but vary the maps to avoid visual boredom 😉

So I say that for the starting missions but in the end it's valid for the whole game.

Another idea that came to me, "solo" missions by archetype.
There are "newspaper" missions and "Alignment Mission", why not make missions
archetype missions? For example I am a tanker I have missions mainly based on resistance, or I am a Stalker I would have missions of infiltration of silent robbery etc. You could do the same thing for each archetype WITH the possibility of doing the mission in group: Either a group of the same archetype (for example 3 Tanker or 5 MM or 8 dominators etc with particular bonuses why not) or to do the missions with a classic group.

Here are some ideas that I wanted to propose 🙂

Je crée beaucoup de personnages différents et à chaque fois je me retrouve avec le même problème : Les premières missions avec Matthew Habashy, Twinshot etc (c'est la même chose côté vilains).
Ce sont toujours les même missions, alors ce n'est pas grave mais ce sont toujours les même maps.
Alors vous pourriez garder les même missions (ou en faire de nouvelles) mais faire en sorte que les missions se trouvent dans des bâtiments différents avec des maps différentes.
Parce qu'en fait il n'y a plus de surprise, on connait les maps on sait où sont les mobs etc.
Donc gardez l'histoire si vous voulez pour ne pas perturber le "lore" du jeu mais faites varier les maps pour éviter un ennui visuel 😉

Alors je dis ça pour les missions de démarrage mais au final c'est valable pour tout le jeu.

Autre idée qui m'est venue, des missions "solo" par archétype.
Il y a les missions "newspaper" et les "Alignment Mission" pourquoi pas faire des missions
d'archétype ? Par exemple je suis un tanker j'ai des missions principalement basées sur le résistance, ou je suis un Stalker j'aurais des missions d'infiltration de robbery silencieux etc Vous pourriez faire la même chose pour chaque archétype AVEC la possibilité de faire la mission en groupe : Soit un groupe du même archétype (par exemple 3 Tanker ou 5 MM ou 8 dominators etc avec des bonus particuliers pourquoi pas) ou faire les missions avec un groupe classique.

Voilà donc ce sont des petites idées que je voulais proposer 🙂

I admit, I do prefer being "organically" introducted to contacts by doing enough missions for a prior contact.  "There's someone I'd like you to meet..."

But the Contact Finder is there, and can be browsed, and there's actually a LOT of content out there at low levels.

I have zero shame with utterly disregarding any "forced" contacts like Twinshot or Shauna Stockwell. 

I do enjoy the missions sometimes. But ultimately you the player are in charge of who you do missions for, not the game.