Suggestion: Ouroboros Accolade

Hello.

There is presently an accolade for Ouroboros called "Chronomaster" for completing 50 Ouroboros Missions that has nothing associated with it, ok, no problem.

I am suggesting that we add another accolade awarded at 100 missions called "Chronographer" except this one would have as a reward an "Ouroboros Stone" that can be summoned by a player every 5 minutes so players can pick up the next arc without having to go to Ouroboros first.  The stone would be accessible by anybody that's earned the "Entrusted with the Secret" badge.  Obviously, if a player hasn't received this badge yet the stone simply shouldn't respond to them to protect the whole 'secret' thing.

This would be a nice enhancement, especially when dealing with arcs in places like First Ward where the missions take place there, you wrap up your arc, you have to go back to Ouroboros only to be sent right back to First Ward.  From my viewpoint, it's a lot of unnecessary zoning and would help players streamline and maximize their playtime.  I am sure a lot of others have limited playtime as I do a lot of the time and this would be a nice quality of life enhancement.

I appreciate you taking the time to read and consider this proposition.

Edited by Icecomet
  • Like 10

Icecomet

Play my backstory arcs:

Origin: Icecomet  (Arc ID 24805), Origin: Icecomet - Chapter 2  (Arc ID 29282), Origin Icecomet - Chapter 3 (Arc ID 39625)

Chapters 4 & 5  (Under development, Coming Soon!)

On 5/15/2021 at 10:19 AM, Communistpenguin said:

Seems like a reasonable accolade power, though I might suggest increasing the time to maybe 10 minutes.

Well, considering the portal itself recharges in like 2 minutes, I figured 5 was a fair recharge on that scale!?

• Like 1

Icecomet

Play my backstory arcs:

Origin: Icecomet  (Arc ID 24805), Origin: Icecomet - Chapter 2  (Arc ID 29282), Origin Icecomet - Chapter 3 (Arc ID 39625)

Chapters 4 & 5  (Under development, Coming Soon!)