War Walker Orbital Lances aren't working?

ZorkNemesis

I fought Siege in the Warworks mission tonight on my Sentinel and noticed something odd.  The Orbital Lance power Siege can do wasn't actually doing anything, no targeting circle, no damage, no explosions, nothing.  It was giving me the text warning and Siege went through the firing animation but the attack never seemed to work.  I decided to head over to Boomtown and see if the Council War Walkers were also misfiring their Orbital Lances and sure enough every one I aggroed also misfired the Orbital Lance despite the warning and animations.  I changed to another character to make sure as I thought it might have been related to the Vunerability visual effect of a Sentinel (same crosshair graphic I think) but having them use it against a Controller also produced misfires.  Seems strange that these would stop working, I recall them working fine last time I fought Siege and Council War Walkers and it's one of their more interesting and unique moves.  To see it not fire is a little sad.

Here's a quick clip of what I ran into in Boomtown, though Siege was having a similar issue.  If you notice the combat log, the Lock-On did activate.

https://imgur.com/a/HStVzkX

Edited by ZorkNemesis
Added a quick video

Currently playing on Indomitable as @Zork Nemesis; was a Protector native on live.