Steam Jump and Jetpack as permantent travel powers in P2W store

exactly what it says on the tin, I'd like to see these two powers in the store as perm powers without the 30-second limit

(EDIT: the usual 1-10mil price and only affect self apply!).

here are my reasons:

1. I see no possible argument against this

2. It'd look damncool on a character of mine

ty for reading

screenshot_210524-19-30-02.jpg

Edited by Kaelit

No live organism can continue for long to exist sanely under conditions of absolute reality.

6 minutes ago, arcane said:

No from me. You should have to invest in permanent travel powers. At least unless they’re OAS  travel powers. Are these OAS?

Yeah, sorry, forgot to mention that - make 'em just like the others available 1mil each and only affect self.

will add it to the main post.

Edited by Kaelit

No live organism can continue for long to exist sanely under conditions of absolute reality.

They are permanent powers.  They just can't be toggled on and left on indefinitely. They forcibly toggle themselves off after X seconds, but so does Leaping/Double Jump.

I do /boggle at the number of people who seem to never take a travel power at all, ever. 

I mean, I can sorta see saying "for these powersets for this AT, it's not so critical to take early, compared to wanting this attack, this debuff, etc."

But I guess I also approach the game with a lot of built in / from the old days expectations, and among them was "get a stupid travel power, don't be that guy who's always asking for a teleport to zone".  And....ultimately, that's really just my preferences, I guess.