Question from a Returning Player

00Troy00

I may get some hate for this, but regardless of your definition of "Team Friendly", I would say Avoid Storm.

The rest of the answer depends on your definition of Team Friendly.

Emp/Pain/Sonic/FF/Thermal/Nature/Electric are great for buffing your team's survival

Traps/TA/Poison/Dark are good for neutering your enemies and keeping your team alive that way.

The rest of the sets do somewhere between there, buffing your team while debuffing your enemy.

As for secondary, it depends on which primary you pick to *some* degree, but Dark, DP, Ice, and Sonic are probably the best for helping the team.

What this team needs is more Defenders

17 hours ago, Psyonico said:

I may get some hate for this, but regardless of your definition of "Team Friendly", I would say Avoid Storm

Not going to give you any hate for saying it: a well-played Storm can be a great asset to a team, but even a team-friendly Storm may find the team to be not-so Storm friendly, so it's not bad advice.

I'm also going to suggest Time Manipulation for a team-friendly primary that offers a powerful but easy-to-play mix of buffs and debuffs that also offers you a good chance to solo if needed - I have an Ice/Time Corruptor, and even with Corruptor numbers I was herding GMs on Monster Island (mainly because someone said I couldn't). For secondaries, except for Energy Blast (another set that often gets hate even when played well) you can take your pick.

But really, how the character is played will determine how team-friendly it is more than the powersets chosen, so as @Psyonico said you just need to figure out what "team friendly" means to you, and make something that you're going to feel happy playing.

• Thumbs Up 1