Option to hide buffs from other people

On the team interface you can see the buffs/debuffs applied to a person. At high levels, this becomes unwieldy and cluttered. Hiding auto powers helps, but lots of high level players have tons of toggles.

I need to be able to see it as support so I can tell when my buffs wear off, but it's too messy and I have to search through a series of icons that take up half the screen. It would be nice to be able to hide all buffs that weren't applied by me, so I could quickly tell who needs refreshing, or who I put fort on last time because I can only have two and I can't remember names for more than 4 seconds.

There might be situations where I need to see other people's buffs but in general the one filter would be enough. Alternatively, hiding all self applied buffs would be good.

• Like 3

I don't know if the engine knows the owner of a given buff, let alone if the UI has the required visibility to filter by it, but we do know such a mechanism exists (the thing that lets an ally double up one of your buffs, while your own only replaces your previous cast).

But if possible, it would be a fantastic QoL option for the too-often unsung support heroes.