Link to download Tequila launcher isnt working

aMAIZEing

I recently set up an account on the forums page as well as a game account. While attempting to follow the installation instructions, I noticed that the download link attempted to open a new tab only for it to instantly close, I dont know if this is only a chrome issue or if the link is currently broken.

Might I recommend downloading the Homecoming Launcher instead of Tequila? It works better in my experience and downloads patches/updates pretty intuitively. @WanderingAries wrote a great post on how to transition to the HC launcher from Tequila, but the installation would be the same even if you hadn't downloaded Tequila.

• Like 1

Pocket D Zone Tour

Best Post Ever.... 568068478_BestContentEverSignature.png.4ac4138c1127616ebdcddfe1e9d55b57.png

7 minutes ago, Glacier Peak said:

Might I recommend downloading the Homecoming Launcher instead of Tequila? It works better in my experience and downloads patches/updates pretty intuitively. @WanderingAries wrote a great post on how to transition to the HC launcher from Tequila, but the installation would be the same even if you hadn't downloaded Tequila.

Never mind i see it in ur post, not used to how forum pages work, thank you for the link.

Edited by aMAIZEing
  • Like 1