Some Videos while we Wait

Thrythlind

I'm not all that great at video editing, but since coming back and since we've been allowed to post videos again, I've put out a couple videos and I have linked most of them yet (aside from the one key-binding one, and one about regeneration)

So here we go. The links will probably take you to the list that includes these and some of the older videos from way back live.

• Thumbs Up 1

@Thrythlind

I like what you did with "Immigrant Song." Some moments in the song meshed well

with what was happening onscreen and with the thunder, lightning and ice, the powers

on display fit thematically as well. Nicely done an welcome to the best part of the forums.

• Thanks 1

Like the Costume Creator? Enjoy a challenge? Love to WIN?

You really should've clicked here before 6pm on Sunday the 18th!

07K1tHnz_o.png

6 hours ago, Christopher Robin said:

@Thrythlind

I like what you did with "Immigrant Song." Some moments in the song meshed well

with what was happening onscreen and with the thunder, lightning and ice, the powers

on display fit thematically as well. Nicely done an welcome to the best part of the forums.

Thanks, If I could, Crystal Visions, and Seven Nation Army were a bit more just a combat scene, though I did time the first rock in Crystal Visions to the music picking up. And More was just grabbing a bunch of bits here and there. But you, Immigrant's Song I worked on a bit more.