macro image Electrical Affinity?

11 hours ago, Glacier Peak said:

Most browsers have the search command in their settings dial. If you're on a Windows PC you can use CTRL+F to search. 

Its been so long since I have done it, I have forgotten how, though I seem to remember doing it from the search bar at the top and choosing to search within a page option instead of searching the web as normal.

Thanks

• Thumbs Up 1

3 hours ago, Marshal_General said:

Its been so long since I have done it, I have forgotten how, though I seem to remember doing it from the search bar at the top and choosing to search within a page option instead of searching the web as normal.

Thanks

Sorry this took so long to get answered, but here ya go:

The set is called Electrical Affinity, but the game files describe it as "ShockTherapy". Here is a list of all the powers and the macro_image names for all of them:

File:ShockTherapy Shock.png /macro_image "ShockTherapy_Shock" "Tooltip" "Command"

File:ShockTherapy RejuvenatingCircuit.png /macro_image "ShockTherapy_RejuvenatingCircuit" "Tooltip" "Command"

File:ShockTherapy GalvanicSentinel.png /macro_image "ShockTherapy_GalvanicSentinel" "Tooltip" "Command"

File:ShockTherapy Discharge.png /macro_image "ShockTherapy_Discharge" "Tooltip" "Command"

File:ShockTherapy EnergizingCircuit.png /macro_image "ShockTherapy_EnergizingCircuit" "Tooltip" "Command"

File:ShockTherapy FaradayCage.png /macro_image "ShockTherapy_FaradayCage" "Tooltip" "Command"

File:ShockTherapy EmpoweringCircuit.png /macro_image "ShockTherapy_EmpoweringCircuit" "Tooltip" "Command"

File:ShockTherapy Defibrillate.png /macro_image "ShockTherapy_Defibrillate" "Tooltip" "Command"

File:ShockTherapy InsulatingCircuit.png /macro_image "ShockTherapy_InsulatingCircuit" "Tooltip" "Command"

File:ShockTherapy AmpUp.png /macro_image "ShockTherapy_AmpUp" "Tooltip" "Command"

• Thumbs Up 1