Two dumb questions from an old senile player

Mina

1.  SB is now an AoE for the team? Can I turn it off? (If possible, I will need the idiot's guide)

2. Who is the contact for Hollows missions? 

Thanks in advance for your help and patience.

Speed Boost has now an AoE effect around the target.

You can visit Null the Gull (a bird npc, at Pocket D, on top of a truck near the vault) he can make you accept or deny speed altering buffs from other players

https://hcwiki.cityofheroes.dev/wiki/Null_the_Gull

Hollows missions start at David Wincott you can use "Find Contact" button or just go and visit him, if you re Lv 5-10.

Wincott->Flux->Julius->Talshak , one of them may give you Meg but she is not part of the Hollows story, she gives you repeatable missions.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, thdsvtly said:

Speed Boost has now an AoE effect around the target.

You can visit Null the Gull (a bird npc, at Pocket D, on top of a truck near the vault) he can make you accept or deny speed altering buffs from other players

https://hcwiki.cityofheroes.dev/wiki/Null_the_Gull

Hollows missions start at David Wincott you can use "Find Contact" button or just go and visit him, if you re Lv 5-10.

Wincott->Flux->Julius->Talshak , one of them may give you Meg but she is not part of the Hollows story, she gives you repeatable missions.

thanks

@thdsvtlycovered it nicely.  When you turn off the speed effects, you'll still get the benefit of the endurance boost.  I tend to turn it off on many toons because I am a horrible navigator and tend to run into walls pretty regularly even without SB.  Heh.

You can always ask questions in Help chat; I can't speak for every server, but Excelsior Help chat is exceptional (particularly if @Bionic_Flea is on).   Everyone is very willing to help everyone else on every server, so don't be shy!