Schedule of raids, TF's/SF's, and anything else

Estharius

That would be fantastic.

I'm a bit old school - I don't particularly enjoy speaking while playing on discord or anything else. I talk all day at work, and honestly, I get tired of talking. I much prefer to use macros if I'm leading an iTrial that needs a lot of explanation.

Earlier this weekend, although I'd posted what I was going to do, turned out there were a number of other things going on that others knew about, and I was clueless. Hami raid, MSR, etc.

Certain folks have certain channels in game they use, and unless you go hunting them down - and know what they're called, you may never know of certain iTrials or other in-game events.

It would be good to have them posted in the forums. There must be hundreds of channels in Discord, and I really can't spend all that time looking at everyone's posts there. Here, I can see them at a glance.

I had thought of starting a thread for Sat. morning TFs but just hadn't yet. That's one time frame which should be easy to pull off on a weekly basis.

Top 10 Most Fun 50s.

1. Without Mercy: Claws/ea Scrapper. 2. Outsmart: Fort 3. Sneakers: Stj/ea Stalker. 4. Emma Strange: Ill/dark Controller. 5. Project Next: Ice/stone Brute. 6. Waterpark: Water/temp Blaster. 6. Mighty Matt: Rad/bio Brute. 7. Without Hesitation: Claws/sr Scrapper. 8. Within Reach: Axe/stone Brute. 9. Without Pause: Claws/wp Brute.  10. Chasing Fireworks: Fire/time Controller. 

"Downtime is for mortals. Debt is temporary. Fame is forever."

• 2 weeks later

On the second Tuesday of each month, we're planning on holding a rotating Tanker Tuesday on Torchbearer.  If you're a (blueside) tanker, gather up in King's Row at the Independence Port gate, on the long wall there around 9PM EDT.  Teams will be built, missions and taskforces will be run by all-tanker teams, and all things tankerly will be discussed.  Join the global channel TankHQ for more information.

QVÆ TAM FERA IMMANISQVE NATVRA

TB ~ Amazon Army: AMAZON-963 | TB ~ Crowned Heads: CH-10012 | EX ~ The Holy Office: HOLY-1610 | EV ~ Firemullet Groupies: FM-5401 | IN ~ Sparta: SPARTA-3759 | RE ~ S.P.Q.R. - SPQR-5010

Spread My Legions - #207 | Lawyers of Ghastly Horror - #581 | Jerk Hackers! - #16299 | Ecloga Prima - #25362 | Deth Kick Champions! - #25818 | Heaven and Hell - #26231 | The Legion of Super Skulls - #27660 | Cathedral of Mild Discomfort - #38872 | The Birch Conspiracy! - #39291

• 4 weeks later

Just a reminder that Tanker Tuesday comes to Torchbearer again tomorrow 7/9.  Feel free to join the other Tankers running all-Tanker missions.  Meetup is in Kings Row by the IP at 9 PM Eastern, 6 Pacific.  Join the TankHQ global channel for more information.

QVÆ TAM FERA IMMANISQVE NATVRA

TB ~ Amazon Army: AMAZON-963 | TB ~ Crowned Heads: CH-10012 | EX ~ The Holy Office: HOLY-1610 | EV ~ Firemullet Groupies: FM-5401 | IN ~ Sparta: SPARTA-3759 | RE ~ S.P.Q.R. - SPQR-5010

Spread My Legions - #207 | Lawyers of Ghastly Horror - #581 | Jerk Hackers! - #16299 | Ecloga Prima - #25362 | Deth Kick Champions! - #25818 | Heaven and Hell - #26231 | The Legion of Super Skulls - #27660 | Cathedral of Mild Discomfort - #38872 | The Birch Conspiracy! - #39291