So excited!

Hey everyone! Im downloading the game as im typing here. Its taking awhile but I do believe im doing it right. The server I'll be joining is called Homecoming correct? anything I should know or that I may have missed? Will I be able to play immediately? Is all the content of CoX all going to be there?

Homecoming is the collective name, the servers have different names. Reunion is located in the EU, the others are in Canada.

The version of the game isn't identical to live, it's had some new content made plus economy changes. When you zone into Atlas (or another starting zone) check your map for a "P2W Vendor" you can talk to them to get the various Veteran Rewards powers that you probably had on live. You also have the option to increase your XP rate at the cost of reducing the rate you gain inf.

Wentworths and the IO economy have been radically changed. The key parts:

1. Enhancement converters are super cheap so most enhancements are gotten by crafting cheap enhancements and converting them into good ones.

2. Most things are bucketed meaning that all salvage of a given rarity draws from a common pool. Plus for a given IO all levels and the attuned version of the IO all draw from a single pool. So the attuned cost of an IO is the same as the non-attuned cost. This makes low level sets much more accessible and slotting attuned IOs is nice for leveling.

Defender Smash!