Increased endurance drain on characters

Madcat7

It seems that since the last major patch, I have noticed some significant endurance drain issues on some of my builds that previously never had these issues before.  I spoke with several other players about this & they have experienced the same thing.  Was this intentional for some reason or just some sort of bug?  Very frustrating...

Thanks.

Nothing was changed re: endurance costs in the previous major patch, or in any smaller patch since then.

Edited by macskull

"If you can read this, I've failed as a developer." -- Caretaker

Proc information and chance calculator spreadsheet (last updated 15APR24)

Player numbers graph (updated every 15 minutes) Graph readme

@macskull/@Not Mac | Twitch | Youtube

On 7/30/2021 at 11:57 PM, Madcat7 said:

It seems that since the last major patch, I have noticed some significant endurance drain issues on some of my builds that previously never had these issues before.  I spoke with several other players about this & they have experienced the same thing.  Was this intentional for some reason or just some sort of bug?  Very frustrating...

Thanks.

I often am using a Survival Amplifier while leveling up and don’t always notice when it needs replenishing until I’m gasping for END again.  Make sure that’s not the case for you?

Secondarily, the recent change to “stackable” travel powers has me now stacking many whereas I used to not bother because they’d toggle each other off.  Having Sprint + Ninja Run + combat jumping + Fly all running at once without any ENDREDUX is quite noticeable on the blue bar.