LFG Avg Wait column change to Number Running

As far as I can tell, the "Avg Wait" column is meaningless. Personally, I would love to see this replaced with "# Running" - if that's at all possible. Basically just a count of how many instances we have running out there already of any particular trial.

As a frequent league leader, if I could see there are already 2 BAFs running out there but no LAMs, for instance, that would help me determine what I could run that people may be interested in.

Edited by Oklahoman
Clarity
  • Thumbs Up 1

Oklahoman, Okie, Vayne Glorious, Sooner Magic, Treehugging Wacko, Boy Band, etc

Farming Incarnate Salvage - 1 salvage roll every 15 minutes!  ||  Why NO TELLS to join your little MSR thing?

Using DEMORECORD To Find Who Is Sabotaging Lambda Badge Runs  ||  https://www.twitch.tv/oklahomancoh

Excelsior Bases: The Sooner State (OK-8602), Atlas Records (ROCK-29730), Generic Heroes (G-16581), Sooner Nation (SOONER-8490)

The only event I'm aware of that you can queue for without a team and actually get picked up is SBB. I've never been able to get the "willing to join in progress" option to work. Always end up needing to be invited by the league leader.

It would also be helpful to mark or color code the TF/SF/trials that you can actually enter from LFG vs. those that just teleport you to the contact.

It occurred to me, too, that perhaps this is easier done through a web page. I understand the LFG code is a bit scary to touch.

If you could go to the Server Status page and click on the number in the "Map Instances" column to get some kind of readable breakout there, that would work, too.

Oklahoman, Okie, Vayne Glorious, Sooner Magic, Treehugging Wacko, Boy Band, etc

Farming Incarnate Salvage - 1 salvage roll every 15 minutes!  ||  Why NO TELLS to join your little MSR thing?

Using DEMORECORD To Find Who Is Sabotaging Lambda Badge Runs  ||  https://www.twitch.tv/oklahomancoh

Excelsior Bases: The Sooner State (OK-8602), Atlas Records (ROCK-29730), Generic Heroes (G-16581), Sooner Nation (SOONER-8490)