Three QOL improvements I'd love to see (Feedback Appreciated)

In no particular order, here are three things I would absolutely love to see added to the game.
DISCLAIMER: I have zero experience with game making or coding or any of that, so I have no idea how difficult these would be to implement.
That said, I DO know the strain Pets can have on the servers when spawned en masse, so maybe the related idea (Three) would not be feasible.

1. New Chest Detail options: Purses, Handbags, Totes, Satchels, Laptop Bags, Courier Bags. . . Fanny Packs (bumbags/waist bag/belt bag)? (Maybe in the Belts option.)

B. More Bottoms options for Monstrous legs: Skirts/Shorts, Armored, Bottoms w/ Skin. At the very least, Bottoms w/ Skin.  Once upon a time (back even before Animated Tails) Female builds had the Witch Bare option available to them, but that got nixed for some reason. I miss that.

Three. I KNOW Customizable Pets is just about impossible to implement. It's a pipe dream. BUT! What I think might be more manageable would be different appearance options for each Pets option.
First and foremost, female forms where applicable. With toggles: All Female, Mixed, or All Male.

But also different aesthetics for each group.
Instead of just paramilitary black and grey camo types for Mercs, you could choose like a Guerrilla Jungle style, or dapper Mafioso style.
For Thugs, or maybe Demons, you could offer a Beastman option, wherein your Thugs would be Wolfmen, your Enforcers would be Tigermen, and your Bruiser would be a Minotaur.
Offer more humanoid bots for Robots, or a Steampunk option.
Necromancy could utilize the Scarred Face options and offer a more Frankenstein-like, science based appearance.
I guess Animals doesn't really lend itself very well to more diverse options, though I did see another Topic in here that suggested a more cute/adorable Kittens, Puppies option. Ravens could be made into canaries or something.

Obviously some of these ideas are going to be much more difficult to design and make work properly, but I at least wanted to get my thoughts and ideas out into the ether; maybe spark a better idea in someone more talented and creative than me.

As expressed in the Title, feedback would be greatly appreciated, good or bad. But be civil about it, y'know?
Thanks for taking the time to check out my post.

• Like 2
  • Thumbs Up 1

All these additions would be well received, I think.  In fact, I'm relatively sure that similar suggestions have been made in the past.  My (admittedly, limited) understanding is that the real issue is one of time and labor intensity, as the Homecoming team is small, and so have a limited ability to implement projects.  They have to carefully consider, pick and choose which projects are most needed and practical to prioritize.  Understandably, things like bug squashing, AT/power balancing, and so on are typically addressed before costume customization and game aesthetics.

On 8/7/2021 at 7:41 AM, TheUpstart said:

Once upon a time (back even before Animated Tails) Female builds had the Witch Bare option available to them, but that got nixed for some reason. I miss that.

Say what?

witchbare.jpg.cd24cb79cf96a80f3aef270ad3fdb76e.jpg

Or did you mean it's unavailable for females with monstrous legs?

Edited by RikOz
Converted PNG to JPG

2 hours ago, RikOz said:

Say what?

Or did you mean it's unavailable for females with monstrous legs?

Sorry, yes, I meant that the Witch Bare option used to be available on Monstrous Legs for Female builds. Apologies for the confusion.

• Like 1