Any great AE leveling missions for a MM?

Koven

I've read that Fire Farms are more for tankers and brutes. I'm new, so I'm not really sure if there's an easy way to search the AE for what I'm looking for. I'm playing a Bots/Time MM, and I'm about level 19 right now.

Are there any good AE that you other MMs use that don't take forever and a day to finish? haha

Thanks!

• 2 weeks later
On 8/14/2021 at 12:39 PM, Koven said:

I've read that Fire Farms are more for tankers and brutes. I'm new, so I'm not really sure if there's an easy way to search the AE for what I'm looking for. I'm playing a Bots/Time MM, and I'm about level 19 right now.

Are there any good AE that you other MMs use that don't take forever and a day to finish? haha

Thanks!

I like the Celfire (Cellfire?) arcs, personally. 🙂 You get an NPC ally that will keep you healed and buffed. Not sure how good this one is at level 19 (I tend to use it for my just fired-up characters), and you will get bumped down levels (each mission in the arc has a level lock on it a la DFB).

Global: @Valnara1; Discord Handle: @Valnara#0620

I primarily play on Everlasting, but you may occasionally find me on Indom. 🙂

Notable Characters: Apocolyptica - Demons/Storm MM; Lurking Monster - Human-Form WS; Environmentabot - Bots/Nature MM; Miss Fade - Ill/Traps Controller; Sister Apocalypse - Beast/Dark MM; Dr. Elaina Wrath - Plant/Rad Controller (Join the House of Wrath, and spread the word of science!); Ruff Ruff Boom - AR/Devices Blaster