Accurate Healing set with +Damage

Greycat

Running around on my Nec/Poison melee, I'm at a level where I'm considering sets. She does have gloom and life drain, because I want to do more than just watch my pets. :) Its a ranged attack and self heal - and I use it for both (not that it's the strongest at either.)

Now, I can go all in on one thing - healing, ranged damage (which for me is usually thunderstrike if I have multiples,) to hit debuff. I can frankenslot, sure. Looking at the Accurate Healing sets, though... while there's a damage proc in Touch of the Nictus, it's still primarily focused on the healing side, ignoring the damage portion of this power.

Given most if not all classic ATs, plus Warshades, have some (typically "Dark" flavored - melee or ranged) set with a version of this power, I'd think an Accurate Heal set or two with some focus or boost towards damage as well would be welcome. (Same sort of 10-30, 30-50 level split for the heal-plus-damage sets.)  Only Peacebringers and VEATs wouldn't ever have a use for them, AT-wise (I know not all *sets* use them, but the other ATs have powers in some sets that could.)

... no, not going to rough up a set or worry about numbers, this is mostly a "this could be worth looking into." I'll leave the config and number crunching to people who enjoy that. ;)

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 2

Primarily on Everlasting. Squid afficionado. Former creator of Copypastas. General smartalec.

I tried to combine Circle and DE, but all I got were garden variety evil mages.