Help This College Student, Please

TygerDarkstorm

Hey y'all! I'm back again with another project I'm working on for a class. For anyone interested, please fill out this brief survey to help me gather some data about a fictional clothing line I'm trying to develop.

https://forms.gle/gHGLPJT3ys5qMCXZ9

It's all anonymous; I'm not collecting your personal data or anything, just the answers to my questions.

Thank you in advance! This community is fabulous!

• Thumbs Up 1

Global: @Valnara1; Discord Handle: @Valnara#0620

I primarily play on Everlasting, but you may occasionally find me on Indom. 🙂

Notable Characters: Apocolyptica - Demons/Storm MM; Lurking Monster - Human-Form WS; Environmentabot - Bots/Nature MM; Miss Fade - Ill/Traps Controller; Sister Apocalypse - Beast/Dark MM; Dr. Elaina Wrath - Plant/Rad Controller (Join the House of Wrath, and spread the word of science!); Ruff Ruff Boom - AR/Devices Blaster

On 9/9/2021 at 10:30 AM, DougGraves said:

I don't have a tween

Okay....? 

Having a tween isn't necessary to complete the survey, though having a tween girl, or just a daughter in general, would make it more relevant to someone answering the questions.

Global: @Valnara1; Discord Handle: @Valnara#0620

I primarily play on Everlasting, but you may occasionally find me on Indom. 🙂

Notable Characters: Apocolyptica - Demons/Storm MM; Lurking Monster - Human-Form WS; Environmentabot - Bots/Nature MM; Miss Fade - Ill/Traps Controller; Sister Apocalypse - Beast/Dark MM; Dr. Elaina Wrath - Plant/Rad Controller (Join the House of Wrath, and spread the word of science!); Ruff Ruff Boom - AR/Devices Blaster