Some missions don't give influence?

Newt2022

Hey, does anyone know why some missions aren't giving influence? I'm getting XP, but no influence, and it happens frequently. I'll log off, log back in and then it somehow has righted itself, but, sometimes it still doesn't work. Any ideas?

Thanks 🙂

Make sure you are not using the 2X-XP Boost from PTW, as that will result in you earning 0 Influence. Only time I have ever seen this is from that, other than if you have Debt, you earn at a lower rate till the debt is cleared. Also what is the level of the mission in relation to your current level?

" When it's too tough for everyone else,

it's just right for me..."

( Unless it's Raining, or Cold, or Really Dirty

or there are Sappers, Man I hate those Guys...)

Marine X

Erm Marine .. Shouldnt Debt lower XP Reward only? Nvr seen it hampers with Inf as far my memory reaches.

I think there are a few Special Rewards like Exploration Badges that only give XP but no Inf.. but these are very rare and not as much as the OP saying.

Also as example the Clock Gears as mere sub-Minions are if u at the rewards break barrier -4 lvls so low rated that they give only 2-3 XP and therfore no Inf. But again thats a rare special and should not happen as often as OP is saying.

To be verifying we would just need more detailed information. which mission, which lvl ist was set to and which lvl was his Char when he did it.

Greetings

Former Player on Server:

Protector, Guardian, Virtue, Liberty, Freedom, Union and Defiant (Hero Side) and part Time Infinity

Justice, Pinnacle, Victory (Villain Side)

Currently Reunion is the Main Server

5 hours ago, Marine X said:

if you have Debt, you earn at a lower rate till the debt is cleared

Which is what I said........

" When it's too tough for everyone else,

it's just right for me..."

( Unless it's Raining, or Cold, or Really Dirty

or there are Sappers, Man I hate those Guys...)

Marine X

On 9/22/2021 at 11:13 AM, Newt2022 said:

Thanks, for the replies. No debt. Level 32. But I did take the double XP - I didn't know that taking that would cause no influence. 

Now I know, I'll just grind silly until I get to 50 and avoid taking double XP lol

Thanks 🙂

You do get a ton more inf at level 50 than during the leveling.  Common recipe drops at level 50 sell for 100k+ to the vendors