Solo? ....or maybe not

Diantane

I've always ran full teams doing various arc's. Its how I would level one of over 50 alts (so far). But yesterday was slow on Excelsior. My tells for starting up a team went unanswered all day long. So I decided to solo. Although as a mastermind it doesn't feel like you are alone. In my creative mind, I quickly come up with a scenario  where the "pets" and I are all fighting together. When I turned 6, 12 and 18 (currently 20), we would welcome in the newcomer onto the team.  Nope, didn't feel like I was playing solo at all.

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

Masterminds always have their henchmen, its really nice that you can rename them.    Some you can directly control, and others may just join you for a while after recruiting them though the /LFG channel.  The Defender and Corruptor henchmen are pretty nice with their blasts and buffs/debuffs.   The Blaster henchman are always nuking things like crazy which is always nice.   The Stalker henchmen are kind of cool also, but they are harder to find as they seem to be more rare and are always hiding.   Sometimes you have to coax them out of hiding.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1