How to - Earth/Radiation Solo Dominator, 54x8, no inspirations, Master ITF, guide on how to do part 2 solo

Voltak

This is using a team build since I don't have a solo build since I only use this character for small teams or big teams for the defense debuffs and controls when running Dominator only teams or very odd team make ups.

This video illustrates the instruments available for you to survive, and meet the challenges for these extreme settings, specifically part 2 of the ITF.  I did not solo the ITF here. I only did part 2 solo.

I am also not making the video for the whole of part 2.  After going over the video various times, I concluded that for the sake of sharing what's needed to do this successfully, only the most difficult examples suffice, and only two scenarios were needed for that.   

The rest of the map is standard pulling or using the same tactics I go over.

I go over tactics and strategies utilizing the most dangerous locations for the cysts you may encounter as a flyer squishy/fragile power sets combo.

Video editing is hard work and time consuming.  I have to set limits some times.

@Bill Z Bubba  You did part 1, and this part 2 is dedicated to you 🙂 

Edited by Voltak
  • Thumbs Up 1

• 2 weeks later

Congrats on making Radiation Assault work.

I've personally never taken Rad Assault past level 20. It just never sparked my interest. How would you rate Radiation vs the other top contenders with sustain tools, Dark, Fire, and Psi?

Edited by oedipus_tex
  • Thumbs Up 1

• 2 weeks later
On 11/8/2021 at 9:34 PM, oedipus_tex said:

Congrats on making Radiation Assault work.

I've personally never taken Rad Assault past level 20. It just never sparked my interest. How would you rate Radiation vs the other top contenders with sustain tools, Dark, Fire, and Psi?

Radiation hits slow but it sure hits hard. 

The heal is very good. 

As you saw in the video, it was significant utility 

I took radiation assault for the extra defense debuff and the heal. 

The heal is better than Psi. 

Psi is a regen 

Fire has no heal 

Rad will not beat Dark for DPS but I did not take Rad for DPS.  I took it for the utility and defense debuff. 

You can proc Rad attack as well