Expand the "Find contact" list

Aeroprism

A quick search through this forum came back negative so here it is:

I love the "Contact -> Find Contact" option but it mostly contains the more "recent" arc contacts and the Wards contacts. 

Is it possible to expand the list so it contains all the legacy contacts as well? I know you're supposed to meet them through normal contact progression but let's face it, with double XP and huge teams, you can quickly go from Kings Row to Brickstown with a solid group without ever playing a single of YOUR missions/contacts, so you kinda lose your point of.... well, contact.

I'm not the biggest fan of the various Wards contents and there's only so many times I'm ready to help Graham Easton before I go stir mad.

So there you go. 

• Like 3

The wards are SO GOOD though. I skipped them for the longest time cause, you know, "wtf is this?" but they are SO GOOD. Especially Night Ward. 

Sorry, this is off topic but I just have to shill for Praetoria at every opportunity since I neglected it for so long to my detriment. 

• Like 2

3 hours ago, A Cat said:

The wards are SO GOOD though. I skipped them for the longest time cause, you know, "wtf is this?" but they are SO GOOD. Especially Night Ward. 

Sorry, this is off topic but I just have to shill for Praetoria at every opportunity since I neglected it for so long to my detriment. 

Off topic, but still pertinent.  I will give the wards another go.

On 11/13/2021 at 10:14 PM, Aeroprism said:

A quick search through this forum came back negative so here it is:

I love the "Contact -> Find Contact" option but it mostly contains the more "recent" arc contacts and the Wards contacts. 

Is it possible to expand the list so it contains all the legacy contacts as well? I know you're supposed to meet them through normal contact progression but let's face it, with double XP and huge teams, you can quickly go from Kings Row to Brickstown with a solid group without ever playing a single of YOUR missions/contacts, so you kinda lose your point of.... well, contact.

I'm not the biggest fan of the various Wards contents and there's only so many times I'm ready to help Graham Easton before I go stir mad.

So there you go. 

I absolutely take this back and auto censor/jranger my own idea.

Even though I joined Homecoming over a year ago now, there are several villain groups I still missed from live. So imagine my excitement when a legacy contact FINALLY gave me a nemesis arc.

Yeah. Apparently I didn't remember them well.

New content = good.

Old content = bad.

If I have to do another "Defeat all" nemesis mission, I swear I'll lose my bloody mind.  Nemesis aren't hard, they aren't challenging. They're only annoying.