Positron part 1 first mission

Brutal Justice

Twice now I have encountered an issue with the first mission door of Positron part 1.  The first time I was leading the tf and clicking the door to enter the first mission would engage my character, show an hour glass, then disengage my character without entering the mission. 

I logged out and back in, no change.  My whole team was inside and I could not get in. I tried the train, it worked.  I came back into the zone, still didn’t work.  We had to reform the tf.  That fixed the issue.  

Just last night it happened again.  This time I wasn’t leading the tf so it didn’t happen to me.  It happened to the team lead again.  Luckily I knew exactly what was wrong when they said they were having issues.  We reformed and the problem was fixed.  

I believe I was playing a tank when it happened to me, and last night the team lead was also on a tank.  Both times it was a tank and both times it was the team lead.  Nobody else had the issue.  

Guardian survivor

We had something similar on a Citadel tf a few weeks back when it was wst, it was team leader too, not sure which AT it was though.

Former Player on Server:

Protector, Guardian, Virtue, Liberty, Freedom, Union and Defiant (Hero Side) and part Time Infinity

Justice, Pinnacle, Victory (Villain Side)

Currently Reunion is the Main Server