Chrono-Bot's characters

Chrono-Bot

I have three 'sets' of characters - unaffiliated, former canon gang members, and Do Not Trust (Crey, Circle, Arachnos agents) - These are all on Everlasting

So!

The Good:

Chrono-Bot: She's a time drone sent from the future to gather lost information about the past. She's friendly but her training manual is, by the reason of her existence, missing a lot of info about the year 20??. She's a retro electropunk design, not waterproof, and doesn't quite know what an ocean is. Absolutely horrified by how much repair she has to do anytime she goes into the sewers. And it seems like EVERYTHING in Paragon ends up in the sewers.

Beloved Emily: Beloved Emily is a ghost. No one knows where her body is, but it's likely floating somewhere in Crey's Folly. She goes through the motion of heroism from life, but there's times where she's much more lucid than others. Is gregarious. No face to read.

Bronze Beauty: A strange steam-powered robot found abandoned in a warehouse that's been started back up again. What is its purpose? Why was it left to decay? What controls it now?

The Bad: (these are all gang members who met during a stint in the Zig and still hang out together now that they're out, for varying degrees of lawful activities. This is not all of them, just the ones I like to play with others)

Far Away Dreamer: A homeless woman who became one of the more prominent prophets for the Lost, before her final transformation broke free and forged her own path. Her mind isn't fully disconnected from the group mind of the Rikti and she drifts in and out of her own humanity. Was extremely gentle before what happened to her. Remembers very little of her former life. Wears Rikti armour now for physical protection, otherwise wears rags. Has no home of her own still, despite having been given options.

B34T-D0WN: A member of the Freakshow who believes in a utopian future, free of hierarchy, class, and oppressive government. She also likes to blow stuff up, which can be off-putting to law enforcement. But she's got a serene presence, like a large fat cat, and has managed to befriend pretty much everyone she met in jail. Except Council, because eff them.

I&E Services is a 'company' run by Quickfrost and her fellow semi-former Outcasts. When Frostfire was arrested, it put the Outcasts into disarray. Some went to jail for short sentences (the main crime being 'wrong warehouse, wrong time') and formed bonds there. Using old contacts from the more business side of the Outcasts in magic smuggling, Quickfrost has developed a semi-legal business that deals in all manner of magical artifact that needs to get from owner a to owner b. A lot of them have gained hero licenses because it turns out that lets you go to a LOT of interesting places with no one batting an eye.

outcasts1.jpg

outcasts2.jpg

Quickfrost: Business minded, serious, smokes too much even though that's why she got caught during a hero raid - couldn't run away because she had to stop and gasp for air. She has still not quit. Actually enjoys running accounts, so the elemental disaster that is their office has a little desk sequestered away where she keeps track of *everything*. Wants to be a badass, is actually a nerd.

Chronic Burn-Out: Second in command, this beanpole firestarter just makes constant bad choices. But extremely loyal to Quickfrost. People interacting with her will notice almost a complete lack of common sense.

Zippzapp: A truck in the form of a woman. A major show off, like most Volts. Loves to lift heavy things to impress and also wade straight into danger. Again, to impress.

Quakeslam; More of a pebble in size. Will fight anyone. 

Blazed: Dogsbody of the group, isn't really management or any real customer service material and is relegated to moving crates of enchanted objects all da. Perpetually tired, perpetually stressed. Naive. Real name Blaise Long, disappointed her parents hard when she dealt with her mutant powers by joining the Outcasts and took it personally. Crush on any large strong woman.

Icestreak: Really took to the heroing thing, excited to hang out with any hero she meets. Wants to turn over a new leaf more than anything. 

Bone-Chiller: Resting evil face, but genuinely sick of the cycle that being an Outcast was. Wary of anyone she meets. Cold shell. 

Shockclash: Another showy Volt, Shockclash makes sure you know she's there and that she's ready to show you what she can do. 

Rock-On: Wasn't going anywhere in life or the Outcasts. Not particularly smart. Solves things by punching. Wants to prove to Frostfire anyone can become a hero, no matter what he said. Unaware he can barely remember who she is.

Amped-Up: NOT actually part of I&E, Amped-Up was a member of the Outcasts in their heyday and was on her way up the ranks when she just quit it all one day to become a legit hero. She hasn't told anyone why she did it, but she's had huge success as a hero - and for some reason Frostfire was content to let her leave. She's still got ties to some of her old friends and will go to the new 'legit' warehouse and drop a few tips on where to find new business contacts to the girls. But anyone who meets her outside of that will just know her as a popular hero with her own toyline.

warriors.jpg

Alce, Artemis the Archer, Myrine, and Odyssia: These three warriors are all about one thing: Honour. Honour and the glory of showing your battle prowess. They work as the protection for Quickfrost and are loyal and strong. They never considered themselves villains to begin with and found their time in jail completely unacceptable. Differentiating: Alce is a natural leader, Artemis is deeply unimpressed with Odysseus, Myrine is tired and injured and would rather just steal stuff than fight anymore, and Odyssia was horribly changed from her former position as beautiful arm candy to Odysseus to a scarred snakewoman and she finds she's enjoying being able to fight a lot more than she ever enjoyed her old life.

Shivan Basher: Formerly known as the heroine Shivan Basher, she died in combat against the Shivans. Her life's goal was to protect Bloody Bay and she failed. Her body ended up being raised up, but it was... different than the other Shivans. And more poweful. Crey has taken an interest in Shivan Basher and commissioned I&E Services, much to their confusion, to play handler for her. If you talk to one of my Outcasts about her, they will admit they've realized she's more mentally 'online' than Crey realizes and that they've also figured out Crey is using the Outcasts because they believe them to be expendable/possible data for a test run if Shivan Basher goes off the rails. At times Shivan Basher will revert to a complete ghost of who she used to be, 'Felicity', and speak in complete sentences. But otherwise speaks only through 'grrrrrrrrarrgh'.

Niamh Gnawbones: a horrible little red cap that lives in the I&E Services offices and is just. Terrible. Giggling off in the corner or in the rafters. Got loose in Paragon after being brought from Croatoa to be studied. Attempts to bug bomb her have been unsuccessful.

The Ugly:

The Orange Bagels: Just a cute little supergroup name! Anyway, they're circle mages.

cot1.jpg

cot2.jpg

Lykossia: A death mage inhabiting the body of a heroine named Needlecraft whose plant powers are akin to that of the thorn tree. A complete nerd, he's spent more of his time watching youtube videos on haircare and trying to figure out why she lives somewhere she can't reach the shelves than he's really done with 'taking over Paragon' - he's more interested in the living world after all these centuries as the living world than doing his job. A lot of people mistake him for Needlecraft and he often ends up swept into heroism to maintain his cover. Bad at not defending the craftsmanship of Oranbega and the culture of its people. Will often claim to have learned that at 'university'. 

Kaloses: She was the mage equivalent of a geologist when she was alive and when a mu bloodline host who was a modern geology student was captured by the circle, she begged to have the body so she could learn from science. She realized quickly that her inability to resist using her powers put her host body (Tristan Matthews) at risk of negative attention so she registered as a hero to, at least, divert suspicion as to what 'he' was doing with those powers. She reports to Lykossia. Together they are mostly uninterested in causing chaos. She will maintain her cover and use male pronouns if you encounter her.

Crey:

crey.jpg

Dr. Harcus: Willing to give you a free check up. Do not trust this woman. Point of contact for Shivan Basher.

Agent Ozis: Do you want a free sample? Do you want tickets to the next Crey event? Ozis is a PR cheerleader for Crey. By teaming with her you have consented to her your image being used for Crey promotional materials.

Paragon's Perfectly Normal Heroes are all Arachnos agents undercover.

• Blast Off (Bane Spider Leung)
  • Firefly (Blood Widow Spitfire)
  • Captain Spidra (Crab Spider Slyce)
  • Psyborg (Operative Lightfoot)
  • Pipeburn (Huntsman Itsy)

are all perfectly normal heroes.

Nothing to see here. 

Will act AMAZINGLY heroic. 

Edited by Chrono-Bot
Added photos!
  • Thanks 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

I am @Chrono-Bot! SGs: Girls Gone Rogue Isles, The Helping Hands, The Orange Bagels, Paragon's Perfectly Normal Heroes. Server: Everlasting! See my characters, now with photos, below!

https://forums.homecomingservers.com/topic/33049-chrono-bots-characters/

I'm not NOT here to make friends.

33 minutes ago, CrystalDragon said:

(I thought I recognized some of your character names! Looking forward to running into ya on my army of alts at some point!)

Thank you! I'm really excited to get more into it. I'm always like 'gosh that looks so fun!' when people get into it in MSRs and Hamis and clearly have like, a long time association going on.

• Thumbs Up 1

I am @Chrono-Bot! SGs: Girls Gone Rogue Isles, The Helping Hands, The Orange Bagels, Paragon's Perfectly Normal Heroes. Server: Everlasting! See my characters, now with photos, below!

On 12/7/2021 at 12:04 PM, Coyotedancer said:

*worldly Oranbegan fist-bump*

*bump back*

I love them. Lykossia is especially fun with his complete inability to keep his mouth shut when people diss the layout of Oranbega. They should meet yours sometime!