Report: MM Robotics issue with Assault robot

Crystal Dragon

Assault bot summon does not summon the bot out at the time used following the animation, and took a server relog to solve the problem. Not much detail I can give beyond that, no other abilities were active at the time the skill was used, and no latency issues at the time either. /shrug in confusion/

Roleplaying mentor volunteer, and mentorship contributor.

Chatrange Popmenu/Where to find me/Beginners Links

blinkiesCafe-Ov.gif.461b52017365412a34160eb002f74cfe.gif

This happens occasionally.  There is a slash command that usually fixes it but it escapes me at the moment.  /dismisspets or /releasepets maybe.  Im sure someone who knows it will be along shortly to post the correct command.

• Like 1

Yeah MM pets can get stuck in some circumstances, usually following an in-map teleport. It can take a variety of forms:

- Rarely they'll get stuck eg in geometry or fail to follow and you can dismiss them in UI

- Often going too far or dismissing them in UI will make it look like it did, but they're still out there somewhere -- and manually dismissing them again with '/petcom_all dismiss' works

- Sometimes they can get stuck in 'door sliding' mode notably with elevators, be ragdolled somewhere, or otherwise be AWOL and be unable to answer commands, in which case you have no choice but to /release_pets altogether indeed

- Extremely rarely, again usually after teleport, some of them will get completely stuck off the map somehow in an unrecoverable way. Then you just have no choice but to rejoin the mapserver instance by zoning or relogging. I've only encountered that a couple times so far

TLDR: You usually want /release_pets as mentioned above as it's a common'ish issue with teleporting and transitions

• Like 1