WInter Lord badge

wjrasmussen

WL popped up in Atlas Park while I was on another new alt (level 6, Yes, I will stop making new alts after New Year).  So a couple of lowbies were gathering to attack when a couple of 50+ showed up and attacked.  Now we all jumped in to the fray and asked for group invites which never came.  Got the merits at the end but no badge.  How does that work? 

I went to Ouroboros all i got was this lousy secret!

Oy.  It used to be that you and/or your team must do at least 10% of the total damage to get the badge.  It might still be working that way.  This is why Jack In Irons and Eochai were often problematic.  If they had spawned together and were fighting for a while, they would have inflicted (and healed) enough damage on each other that no one could get the badges for defeating them.

Some giant monsters use a different system.  Lusca awards the badge to anyone within a certain distance when he dies.

• Thumbs Up 1

Originally on Infinity.  I have Ironblade on every shard.  -  My only AE arc:  The Origin of Mark IV  (ID 48002)

Link to the story of Toggle Man, since I keep having to track down my original post.