AI pathing in sewer maps

LQT

Have heard of issues lately regarding npcs being able to follow in certain sewer map sections such as the one with two doorways. Just had my own Voltaic Sentinel get stuck in such a room and after some creative flying around the room space managed to get the pet to pass the area however this might have only worked because the VS can fly which many npcs will be unable to do.

VS stuck in the room. It wouldn't follow me through that doorway until it was directed to other parts of the room first.

screenshot_220109-13-48-58.thumb.jpg.f5c9f4f4a5d1df350a3b28fc72ecbb50.jpg

If you set a man a flame, you keep him warm for a day. If you set a man aflame, you keep him warm for the rest of his life.

1st map of Positron 2 TFs.. pets/henchmen get always stuck before the 1st big room.

Former Player on Server:

Protector, Guardian, Virtue, Liberty, Freedom, Union and Defiant (Hero Side) and part Time Infinity

Justice, Pinnacle, Victory (Villain Side)

Currently Reunion is the Main Server

• 2 weeks later

Seems to be any sewer map with that config in it at any point. Also encountering it in office maps with the small zig-zag rooms which frequently blocks the VS from pathing AND currently in a dilapidated office and the VS is again stuck in a doorway, this time the same one that appears in the original Outbreak office part you find the last clue, despite having LOS on the VS it just sits there and doesn't follow.

If you set a man a flame, you keep him warm for a day. If you set a man aflame, you keep him warm for the rest of his life.

Voltaic Sentinel has issues following, period. It doesn't matter the map. It has something to do with the last patch and the changes to Voltaic Sentinel in general. The Devs know about it because I've bitched about it on Beta. Not sure if it's going to be fixed any time soon however. It's not a power that is used too much.

Being constantly offended doesn't mean you're right, it just means you're too narcissistic to tolerate opinions different than your own.

With Great Power Comes Great Responsibility.

Let's Go Crack a Planet.

On 1/22/2022 at 2:41 AM, Arc-Mage said:

It's not a power that is used too much

Very true. I only ended up using it on a Sentinel I made recently as the changes to the power making it a toggle meant mez effects won't shut it off as would happen on my Elec3 blaster. At this point it's just a mule seeing as how it gets stuck all the time to the point I'm considering dropping it again because it's really pointless as a power right now.