JJDrakken's Random Builds

JJDrakken

I spend a lot of time, just doing builds for myself, family, friends, SGmates, just because.  Since AT section of forums is spread out to each AT. Dropping on each one would be silly.  Here a 1 stop shop, if you wanna look at them.  Some are Works in progress(like SJ/DA Scrapper). But figure if folks wanna eyeball any of them. I'll do requests, if you want to talk shop P.M. me, beyond that I'll probably just keep adding to it 😛

THESE ARE MUCH OLDER BUILDS, NEWER THE POST, THE MORE CURRENT THE BUILD TO GAME BUILD IT'S AT, BUT PLEASE FEEL FREE TO PAROOZE THROUGH THE PAGES.

START ON LAST PAGE FIRST, IT'S MOST CURRENT TO OUR SERVERS BUILD UPDATES & WORK YOUR WAY BACKWARDS!!!!!!!!!!

WHEN ASKING FOR BLASTERS, STATE YOU WANT A BLASTER OR BLAPPER OR HYBRID(Mix of Ranged/Melee).  BLAPPER = Majority Melee. WHEN ASKING FOR A DOMINATOR, SPECIFY MELEE, RANGED, or HYBRID(Mix of Ranged/Melee)

A Spread Sheet(I didn't make it). I'm not sure how maintained it is, but it's a great way to start out: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1S5LB0h5n3OBgfplxH8p9vLk2FJInEOFTBpvXpGq-4fk/edit#gid=1089749024

FINALLY: WHEN ASKING FOR DUAL BLADES. PLEASE TRY TELL ME THE COMBOS YOU WANT.  BE AWARE THE MORE YOU WANT, LESS SLOTS YOU'LL GET TO SPREAD AROUND.  ALSO. BIO-ARMOR IS A SLOT WHORE AS WELL, SO THINK OF THAT WHEN WANTING A BIO-ARMOR ANYTHING.

Edited by JJDrakken
Removing double builds
  • Like 10
  • Thanks 2

• 2 weeks later

What this thread desperately needs ... is a reorganization of the pile of random links into something that might be thought of as orderly.  If nothing else, organizing them along alphabetical lines so as to be able to search them easily would be recommended.

• Alphabetical Archetype
  • Alphabetical Primary
  • Alphabetical Secondary

... in that order.

• Like 2
  • Thumbs Up 1

IifneyR.gif

Verbogeny is one of many pleasurettes afforded a creatific thinkerizer.

6 hours ago, Redlynne said:

What this thread desperately needs ... is a reorganization of the pile of random links into something that might be thought of as orderly.  If nothing else, organizing them along alphabetical lines so as to be able to search them easily would be recommended.

• Alphabetical Archetype
  • Alphabetical Primary
  • Alphabetical Secondary

... in that order.

They are alphabetical, just reversed if you look 😛

• Confused 1

• 3 weeks later