JJDrakken's Random Builds

JJDrakken

On 9/19/2023 at 10:41 PM, JJDrakken said:

Do you have the most recent Mids? V3.6.6?

Well dangit.  I hit the UPDATE button in Mids, but don't think it is happening.  May have to delete my Mids and re-download.  Thank you for your build, and I will work on my side to view it.  Thanks again!

57 minutes ago, seaborndan said:

Well dangit.  I hit the UPDATE button in Mids, but don't think it is happening.  May have to delete my Mids and re-download.  Thank you for your build, and I will work on my side to view it.  Thanks again!

FINALLY.  Had to incorporate some assistance, but got the new Mids update.  The Katana/Ninjitsu Scrapper build looks great!  Thanks again!

• 2 weeks later

Good day. JJD

not sure if your still able to make builds but was wondering since i am starting a mastermind (robo/rad) if you have a build for and possibly a controller (ill/rad) with a build.

With all the scrolling i think i have overlooked these builds.  would greatly appreciate your help.

Hey JJD (and lurkers). Hope BG3 and stuff is keeping your fun level high! I just wanted to toss out a request, no rush in any way. But I've been looking for an elec/stone Sent build. And while I COULD adapt your elec/bio one I'm also very lazy and in no hurry. So you know... pretty please?

On 10/15/2023 at 5:23 AM, Amareth said:

Hey JJD (and lurkers). Hope BG3 and stuff is keeping your fun level high! I just wanted to toss out a request, no rush in any way. But I've been looking for an elec/stone Sent build. And while I COULD adapt your elec/bio one I'm also very lazy and in no hurry. So you know... pretty please?

Sentinel (Electrical Blast - Stone Armor).mbdBlaster (Seismic Blast - Devices).mbd

I have been using these builds as templates for many of my toons and always to great effect. Now I have one that I am really struggling with and which I couldn't find anything on the combo anywhere. Which is not surprising given its a Dual Pistols / Sonic / Munitions Mastery Blaster. Purely drive by concept, but it is actually quite a fun one to play.

Could you take a look at that please? Blapping is the goal. Thx in advance!

That incident involving a nuclear accelerator and a banana… You know… I REALLY don't wanna talk about it!

10 hours ago, Bananiac said:

I have been using these builds as templates for many of my toons and always to great effect. Now I have one that I am really struggling with and which I couldn't find anything on the combo anywhere. Which is not surprising given its a Dual Pistols / Sonic / Munitions Mastery Blaster. Purely drive by concept, but it is actually quite a fun one to play.

Could you take a look at that please? Blapping is the goal. Thx in advance!

Blaster (Dual Pistols - Sonic Manipulation).mbd

• Thanks 1

So i had to dig up my login for this forum, couldnt remember it, dont know that ive posted much before but felt this was worth it. 

Thank You JJD! This thread is amazing! The number of builds provided in here is AMAZING! A literal gold mine. Any time i get the itch to roll a new alt (which happens like every other day lately) i spend half a day just trying to find a build that matches the combo/theme/AT im picturing in my head, and often failing, especially for the less played AT's. Im horrible at creating builds, its just too much for me to juggle and keep track. so people like you who can do this are like watching Yo-Yo Ma play a concert, just mind blowing. 

Im not posting for any builds at this time, i might in the future, but for now im just perusing this thread and trying out ideas. 

Thank you again so much for all of this!